MY ECAM. One, simple, real-time, online, distributed, encrypted, immutable, recording and reporting of the truth, with strict privacy, security and regulatory compliance.
- Digital Assets; Shares, Units, Debt Instruments, Warrants, etc.
- Agreements; Private Placement Memorandum, Limited Partner Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Capital Calls, etc.
- Financial Reporting; Net Asset Value (NAV), Sales, Rents, Dividends, etc.
- Real Assets; Property and Machinery, etc.
- Recorded Transactions; Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) for investor preferences, etc.
- Digital Direct Listing; Annual Cash Drag, Prime Queue, Secondary Market Liquidity, Matched Bargain, Peer-to-Peer, Cross-the-stock, etc.
MY ECAM is a state-of-the-art Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) implementation based on and/or integrated with Quorum and Onyx (in development) based on Ethereum. Quorum is an open source blockchain platform that combines the innovation of the public Ethereum community with enhancements to support enterprise needs. Quorum is supported by ConsenSys and JP Morgan Onyx.
MY ECAM is operated for free, for the benefit of Investors, Stakeholders, Partners, Employees, and Service Providers.
- eCAM Biomed Global Impact Limited – FCA Reference number: 926731
- Peter Albert Jensen. FCA approved person. CF1 Director (AR). CF30 Customer. Individual Reference Number: PXJ84051